Thursday, October 22, 2009

Puzzle Contest Results

Hey Pandas!


Henry just announced the winners of the Puzzle Contest! Check out his post:


I know it's small, so click here to view the real post.
Yeah. I was really bummed out when I found out I didn't win the bloggers prize. But, if I couldn't win, I would want it to go to a friend of mine such as Polkagirl919. Congrats Polka and to PDG! Also, congratulations to all the Elite Membership winners! I think this contest was so much fun. I can't wait for another! Even though it's got me down, I have something to look foward to: Beta Ends this Saturday! It's going to be great!

~Jayhawk

2 comments:

  1. Hey dude, now you have quited pandanda.org, can u remove that domain "pandanda.org" and let other people use it?
    ~Ehtesham~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry dude. I'm just an author on that blog, so I have no way to do that. Only Flamster or Sameer can do that, and I've lost contact with them.

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright© 2009-2010 by Pandanda Galaxy. All Rights Reserved.