Monday, October 12, 2009

Panda Older Than Henry?

Hey Pandas!

Jayhawk here! I was just on Pandanda, following a moderator named Moonie around when I saw a panda named Noah. I viewed his profile and it looked like this:

Now, you probably ask, "What's so special? Sure, he's old, but what about it?" Well, I compared it to Henry's profile which is this:

Notice anything? Noah is older than Henry! I doubted this was possible and I didn't believe several pandas telling me Ringo was older than Henry. I guess this proves it. But, if I designed a game like Pandanda, the first thing I would do is make an account for me. I guess I gotta go apologize to the pandas now... Dang, I hate being wrong! xP

~Jayhawk



2 comments:

  1. Hey im on ur buddly list drxsonic hey ive seen noah he is also on my buddy list and thats my name in real and i saw him the same time u did

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! We just asked Beannie about that! Btw Awesome site!

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright© 2009-2010 by Pandanda Galaxy. All Rights Reserved.